Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Discuss the Transformers Cartoons, Comics and Movies here!
Agent Meister

Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Post by Agent Meister »

For Me I always wanted A TV series that fill in the gaps from G1 - Beast Machines story. And What happen after G1 Rebirth Part 3 what happen to G1 Galvatron ,Optimus Prime and the others. How The Maximals and the Predacons 1st came online , How did Megatron taken control of Cybertron in the 1st place where did the virus came from and who made it and other questions. and what happen after Beast Machines

Is Earth still in contact with Cybertron , any Transformers still on Earth. What's the Earth is like in their time ? During Beast Wars (Were the Maximals and Predacons from their time before they went to prehistoric) / Beast Machines
Last edited by Agent Meister on Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackZarak
Site Admin

Re: Future Transformers Series You Want Hasbro to Make

Post by BlackZarak »

I'd really like to see a direct continuation of the G1 cartoon after "The Rebirth", similar to how other franchises are revisiting their original continuities (Masters of the Universe Revelations, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, TF: Regeneration One). I'd like to see the Beast Wars/Machines characters revisited to show us what happened after Cybertron was reformatted. That continuity had a lot of stories to tell.