Welcome to Axalon Underground

If you're new, just post a little about yourself here so we can all get acquainted. If you're a returning member, post in here and let everyone know that you're still kicking!
BlackZarak
Site Admin

Welcome to Axalon Underground

Post by BlackZarak »

It's good to have our own set of forums again. We've been through so many iterations over the years, like nomads, but we've stuck together.
I'm excited to see what we can do here, again. Making new friends, reuniting with old ones: we have a bright future ahead of us, and it'll be better if we all greet it together.

If you're new, then I say "Welcome!". If you're returning, then I say "Welcome Home!".

We have a lot of things in store for the AUG in the future, and Primus-willing, we'll be greater than we ever were before.
Icefang

Re: Welcome to phpBB3

Post by Icefang »

Well this is new again
signal_lancer

Re: Welcome to Axalon Underground

Post by signal_lancer »

If you remember me around as Swoop, hi. If not, it's unimportant so much is different since then.
Dr Archeville

Post by Dr Archeville »

You still have Archeville! You all still have Archeville!
Mako Crab

Post by Mako Crab »

I briefly went by MetalGhost, but most of the Transformers online community knows me as Mako Crab. Good to see the AUG is back! And also some familiar names. Good to see you all!
BlackZarak
Site Admin

Post by BlackZarak »

Mako Crab wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:45 am I briefly went by MetalGhost, but most of the Transformers online community knows me as Mako Crab. Good to see the AUG is back! And also some familiar names. Good to see you all!
Good to see you, too! How have you been?
Mako Crab

Post by Mako Crab »

BlackZarak wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:28 pm
Mako Crab wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:45 am I briefly went by MetalGhost, but most of the Transformers online community knows me as Mako Crab. Good to see the AUG is back! And also some familiar names. Good to see you all!
Good to see you, too! How have you been?
Doing good. Just been podunkin’ around TFW & a few other forums all these years.

It is kinda funny- of all the things I’m into, Transformers is the only fandom I ever bothered to join. :P
Devastator Zarak

Post by Devastator Zarak »

Oh hello all. Like a bad penny, the Axalon Underground rises from the ashes! :D

Man, this is nuts, it's been what, like 17+ years? Ah, how the world has changed since then. Good to see some familiar names though.
BlackZarak
Site Admin

Post by BlackZarak »

Dev!
It's good to see you're still alive and kicking. :D
Yeah, the AUG is never really dead. It's kinda like Cthulhu; it just sleeps and wakes up after a few years.
How have you been?
BlackZarak
Site Admin

Post by BlackZarak »

For those that don't know, we're currently (mostly) on Facebook at this URL:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/axalonunderground